Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Music Wednesdays

I didn't let you down did I? It's officially Wednesday, so here's music/what I'm listening to.


Pistolero-Juno Reactor



Such Great Heights-Postal Service

Walking on a Dream-Empire of the Sun

Three notes on this. One, other than Such Great Heights, Postal Service kind of sucks. Two, Pistolero is from Once Upon a Time in Mexico and is in an awesome action scene, so go see that movie. Third, if Walking on a Dream makes anyone else want to do a Michael Jackson dance, post in the comments and make me feel not so weird :)

2 comments:

  1. Walking on a Dream more reminds me more of PoP! (the 80's band from the movie Music and Lyrics)than Michael Jackson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the little high part sounds like Michael Jackson. Also, it sounds a bit like David Bowie.

    ReplyDelete