Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Weekly Opinion

Hey, I get one a week. Why not use it?

One thing I really dislike is the two extremes of capitalization. There's those that feel EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT WILL GET NOTICED MORE!!!1!!1!!1! That's annoying. Then there are those who feel all the letters should be equal and thus, nothing is capitalized. moby does this and it annoys the heck out of me. i had to fill out a form on his website once to get some music for split, and i'd hold down the shift key, but nothing would happen. it would be "brian marquardt, saline mi, saline high school, etc." Capital letters are there for a reason, use them.

Aside from that, if I ever make it big in film, I need a sound guy. I hate syncing sound and trying to find an atmospheric piece to go with a shot. I'm fine putting an awesome song to some video, but I struggle in finding music to go with awesome shots.

As a side note, The Delivery will be out tomorrow (today because it's morning). I just need to put it in two parts because Youtube's stupid like that.

Brian

1 comment:

  1. The capital letter thing kinda made my day. Also, you have to link me to your video for The Delivery; I feel like I wouldn't be able to find it on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete