Saturday, April 18, 2009

Declaration of Principles

If you don't get the title of this post, it's from Citizen Kane. Except I can't tear this one up and hold myself up in Xanadu for the rest of my life. Anyway

So I figure I'm going to lay down some ground rules for this blog (for Jon and Sara anyway, since I figure I'm not going to get much more readers than them).

1. I won't give you my opinion more than once a week (unless it pertains to movies). I hate reading long opinionated posts, so I won't post those.
2. Free music every week. Let's say Wednesday? It's a good day for free tunes. And if I forget, oh well.
3. I won't rant but once a month. See #1
4. The title of this blog has random in it, so don't expect anything to follow an order.
5. I won't update you on every little thing I'm doing. I want meaning behind this, not just some stupid Twitter feed.

That's about it. Thought I'd let people know where I'm rolling with this. I'll keep you all entertained best I can, as I see no real point in having a blog still.

Brian

PS. Also, The Godfather is x20 better than Citizen Kane

PPS. Rosebud is the sled

1 comment:

  1. lol

    I didnt think Citizen Kane is the best movie ever, for sure, STAR WARS.

    ReplyDelete