Friday, April 24, 2009

3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves, 1 Cup

I like the title :D

So this is the random part of my blog, where I spew out random whatevers. Here it goes.

Fallout 3 is a pretty awesome game. I've been borrowing the guy down the hall's copy for like a month now, so that attests to its addictiveness. The nifty fifty's soundtrack is probably the best part of the entire game though. It's all here, so go listen to it.

I saw Taxi Driver the other day. It was alright.

I hate editing, with a firey passion. Unfortunatly, I don't trust anyone else doing that job. I have a vision for my movies, and I like to see it maintained throughout, from the written script, to the filming, to the editing. I don't mind being the one man film crew too much. It's tiring, but oh so rewarding when it's all done.

Going off that, my new movie, The Delivery, is almost done. I'll hopefully finish editing it tonight. Check out the regular trailer here:
and the Spanish Version here:

Let's go sunning

-Brian

1 comment:

  1. haha, it should be el correo, and una pizza. but seriously not bad. marqdark

    ReplyDelete