Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's a Trap!!

I'm looking at this blog at 2:30 am when I should be doing my final paper for script analysis and I realized something. I've started to fall into the blog trap. I told myself and others that blogs are just ways for people to rant about whatever and pretend to have friends. Well I made one (mostly for Sara) with the full intention of not caring if people come to it. But lately, I've been posting stuff, and when I don't see any comments, I get a little disheartened that no one cares. And that is exactly what I told myself I wouldn't do in the beginning! I'm starting to think that when people care about me, they want to follow everything I do. I'm getting into that stupid Twitter mentality. I have friends. I don't need fake internet attention. Gah!

I also need to write this paper and get some sleep.

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment