Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Da Music

So that 85 cent CD I talked a few weeks back about? It came in last Friday. So I'm going to open up with a song from it. Two things before I get into this. One, I bought this CD since I heard these songs so much on Pandora Radio. If you haven't heard of Pandora, its this great free website where you put in a band or song you like, and it forms an entire radio station around it. Anyway, this first one was never played on Pandora. So when I found it in the middle of the CD, I was pleasantly surprised.



Next...Soviet National Anthem



Finally, unlike last weeks songs from iTunes, this band actually gave this song out for free on their website. Then they realized that a lot of people would pay money for it and took it off/redid their website.
Through the Fire and Flames-DragonForce

For added effect, start the first song, then 22 seconds into it start the national anthem and turn its volume off. It makes it look like Alice Deejay is a Communist.

I'll be home on Thursday

-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment