Friday, August 28, 2009

Witty Blog Title

Yeah, my creativity is running a little low right now. But, regardless, I'm still going to write something on here.

I think I want too much to be a sort of jack-of-all-trades. A sort of renaissance man who can do it all. This sort of comes from my whole movie making experience. You need to know how to do all the jobs on a production crew, just in case you need to do them. For example, even if you just want to direct, you still need to know how to shoot, edit, do makeup, music, etc. Otherwise, you're going to sound very stupid directing these people. That's probably where all these other aspirations are coming from. Like I see something cool, like a guy DJing, and now I totally want to learn to spin records. Or I spray paint a bag, and now I want to go do graffiti art. Stuff like that. Yeah.

School's going well. My roommate's real chill and also a film major with an awesome camera. I'm in the Arts Village this year, which means there's a lot of those "artsy" type folk around here (also a lot of gay people for some reason). But it's pretty laid back, and I'm meeting a ton of other film people and other people who can help me with movies, so that's good. I'm also going to be on the crew for a small film down here that one of my professors is making, so that's going to be cool.

I have a lot of awesome and free music that I want to get to people. Please request some! This reminds me. I also want to start a radio station. Going back to the first thing :P

Um, I like to keep these things short, so that's about it.

Brian

1 comment:

  1. brian, it scares me some of the thinks you know how to do...

    ReplyDelete